A little spritz? EEK.
Maybe the people attending the first conference on Tolkien's imaginary languages would like it's elfin smell. The conference will feature:
- Magnus Åberg: An Analysis of Khuzdul
- Jana de Blank: Expanding the Realm: J.R.R. Tolkien's Linguistic Persona
- Måns Björkman: The Scripts of Aman: Sources, Developments and Relationships
- Bertrand Bellet: Vowel Affection in Sindarin and Noldorin
- Nils-Lennart Johannesson: Quenya, the Black Speech and the sonority scale
- Beregond, Anders Stenström: Phonotactic Preferences in the Root Repertories of "The Qenya Lexicon" and "The Etymologies"
- we hope more will appear at this spot . . .