You can filter the stories returned by:
- keyword: search within the titles, summaries, and topic tags associated with each story
- timestamp: limit your results to stories of a specified age
- feed category: our three-part source taxonomy allows you to specify the feeds you’d like to receive stories from by any or all of the following:
- vertical: this includes topics like news, crime, and politics
- format: this distinguishes by feeds that publish blog posts, traditional news articles, reviews, etc.
- author type: this allows you to select stories published by mainstream media outlets, unaffiliated individual bloggers, sharing sites with multiple authors, etc.